Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Prior to the beginning of a bed and breakfast, lodge, motel, hotel, or vacation home, a copy of the certificate of registration for the transient accommodation tax (KIBC 3.55.080) or, if applicable, the certificate of exemption from that tax (KIBC 3.55.060), must be submitted to the community development department. Upon receipt of the certificate of registration or certificate of exemption, a certificate of zoning (Chapter 17.185 KIBC) shall be issued. [Ord. 2007-08 §2. Formerly §17.03.110].