Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Changes in this title may be initiated in the following manner:

A. The assembly upon its own motion;

B. The commission upon its own motion; and

C. By petition of one or more owners of property within an area proposed to be rezoned. A petition shall be in the form of an application for a change in the boundary of a zoning district, shall be filed in the community development department, be accompanied by the required fee and such data and information as may be necessary to assure the fullest practicable presentation of facts and shall set forth reasons and justification for proposing such change. [Ord. FY2018-14 §2, 2018; Ord. 83-58-O §1, 1983. Formerly §17.72.030].